Wednesday 1 February 2017

grumpy mum

We got Mcafee today and I have just discovered that it lists my little old website as being risky!!! it has no adware, spyware or anything else they think it does. I have contacted the lovely people at Toolkit websites who administer the site and have asked mcafee to re evaluate it.  I am sad that people are not visiting because of this and missing out on the great things that we do. I was going to discuss meditation, but am not feeling very zen right now.

Amazing how we are so affected by things that happen, my heart is racing and my mouth is dry, clearly ready to 'fight or flight'. I have taken a few deep breathes thought about what has happened and how I respond. I have done what I can to rectify the situation and need to let go of the feelings that are welling up within me.
I need to acknowledge that it doesn't matter how affronted I am the website has been wrongly assigned as a potential risk for an unknown amount of time and that is what it is. I cannot go back in time and change it.
I need to accept that any anger by me now is only going to upset me, not resolve the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment