Monday 18 January 2016

It's cold outside

The weather has finally turned seasonal and we are all scrambling around for warm coats and scarves.   I have to admit to not being a lover of cold, wet British winters, but can see the benefits of a walk on a crisp sunny day. Too many people seem to have a cough or cold right now, including me. I have not had anything other than a slight snivel for a good few years and was shocked when a thickly cough failed to depart after being blitzed with eucalyptus, cinnamon and lemon steam. It has been a week and I have fought hard, even bringing out thyme and ginger (I am not at all fond of them) but finally I am able to spend more than an hour without coughing.
This week I will be in offices in Southampton to deliver massage at work and have a few clients needing de stressing at home. Final massage for one of my regulars today for a few months as she heads South for the winter. She will be swimming and strolling along the WA coastline soon and I have to admit a pang of jealousy.

No comments:

Post a Comment