Wednesday 6 January 2016

My website

good morning.
I am going to try to get a link into my website to enable this blog to be viewed there. Until I have managed to swap my therapist head to a tech one I will simply promote my site here.
The website to help those in Hampshire UK get great massages at work


This morning I have received another huge number of emails and Facebook pages telling me to get going on my 'detox', 'cleansing', 'juicing' diet. Nothing you eat acts as a cleanser or detoxifies the body. Juicing is a great way to get fluid, sugar and some nutrients from fruit and veg in, but I would prefer to eat a fruit salad or have a spicy stir fry with veg. That way your digestive system has a job to do, you get the pleasure of feeding and the maximum amount of vitamins and minerals from your meal, not to mention the fibre!

I'm finished with my advice on the whole detox thing for 2016.

January is a busy time of year for accountants and clients have booked in to get massages towards the end go the month for those working hard to get the accounts in. Some of the firms are putting in huge numbers of hours sorting through and preparing the accounts and a 15 minute seated acupressure massage seems to be well received by the accountants.


No comments:

Post a Comment