Tuesday 2 February 2016

new massage couch as good as my on site chair

The end of last week I took possession of my new Affinity athlete massage couch to use with my 'at home' clients.


Image result for affinity athlete

This is considerably heavier than my last portable couch, but is so very much superior. The more sports people I massaged the more I was becoming aware that my couch was too narrow at the shoulders, too wide at the hips, to hard and most importantly far too unstable for me and clients to continue to enjoy massaging (enjoy for me more than some of my runners!!)

I bought an average couch for mobile work and it did OK for a year, but as a professional therapist the equipment you use has to be the best you can afford and be the right tools for the job.

When I started going into offices to massage I looked long and hard to find a chair that would be perfect and meet all my needs. The main thing is that people can feel comfortable once seated and the chair remains firm during shiatsu and massage.




A great piece of kit and going strong after 2 years. The best thing is the speed at which I can alter the height for clients and spend more time massaging.

No comments:

Post a Comment