Tuesday 23 February 2016

Work related stress

Thank goodness for the internet! I have spent time looking into work related stress and how to   prevent as much as possible and I am, pleased, to say that there has been a lot of other work and useful information has been collated and can be found at;

www.hse.gov.uk/stress

www.bupa.co.uk/health-information/directory/s/stress-workplace

I have previously worked in stressful professions and 
now can utilise my experiences in coping user pressure 
to help my clients. The balance between responsibility and 
perceived abilities needs to be monitored and training and 
support are vital for companies. 




Massage in the office or factory can be seen as a reward
for hard work, but I prefer companies to view them as a
way of showing that you support and understand
their needs and are prepared to support them.



Image result for worker on hamster mill











Step off and take a breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment